Shadow of Mogg - A Post Brexit Tabletop RPG - Physical + FREE PDF
Shadow of Mogg is a post-apocalyptic tabletop roleplaying game set in the London underground following a catastrophic occurrence known only as ‘the event’. The game uses a simple d6 core mechanic combined with group and voting resolution mechanics. Shadow of Mogg focuses on survival, old school tunnel crawling and resource management.
Players take the role of mostly ordinary members of the British public, whether the oppressed proletariat, a humble baker, a nurse, a firefighter, a time traveller or the Chief Executive of RBS as they eke out survival in an underground society turned inward against itself.
The game explores the ramifications of mob rule democracy, the frailty of hope, the banality of evil and you can play as Candle Stick Maker!
You will need to use your Hench, Dash, Noggin and Bants to survive.
Shadow of Mogg contains…
- A full 90 page RPG ruleset for running collaborative games within the London Underground world of Shadow of Mogg, presented in an A5, perfect bound, zine booklet.
- Unique voting and group resolution mechanics testing the limits of democracy.
- 37 game classes conveying the breadth of depths of contemporary British society.
- 36 custom designed random tunnel events.
- Traditional tunnel crawling procedure for exploring the London Underground.
- Game map of the london underground following ‘The Event’.
- Tools to generate events, npcs, underground station locations and encounters.
- Rules for managing group resources as well as group anxiety.
- Explore the horror of a post-brexit world turned inside out.
This is a physical product that will be mailed to you on purchase.
You will also receive a digital copy of the game upon purchase.